Bromley, Beckenham, Greater London BR3 6SP
Yes, it’s back again! Bigfoot to Brighton (B2B) series of group rides, culminating in a ride from Hayes to Brighton at the same time as the adult Bigfoot Club’s ride.
As usual the rides will be in groups of varying speeds to suit all riders who fancy giving it a go – with a series of preparatory rides to help build stamina and confidence.
- Adult ride groups – easy pace (10-12mph)
- Adult ride groups – easy to mid pace (11-13mph)
- Family Ride groups – leisurely relaxed pace, suit all riders, including adults slower than above paces and our kids who prefer this pace
The kids groups will then be divided into:-
- Rushers groups – select riders who want to set a good time, not held up by parents!
- Riders groups – in less of a rush! Civilised! Enjoying the scenery!
Hopefully we can also have the Hot Squad and Red Hot Squads (going faster and further than just Brighton)
As usual Young Riders need to be accompanied and supervised by a parent / friend of the family. Our Youth Cycle Club Riders may use ‘Ride Buddies’ (who we already have as part of our Youth CC club)
Here are the dates, there will be staggered start times to try and ease congestion (all details in attached):
- Ride 1 – Sunday 25/2/18 – 15 miles
- Ride 2 – Sunday 4/3/18 – 20 miles
- Ride 3 – Sunday 25/3/18 – 25 miles
- Ride 4 – Sunday 15/4/18 – 30 miles
- Ride 5 – Sunday 29/4/18 – 35 miles
- B DAY! (Brighton Day) – Sunday 6/5/18 – 54 miles to Brighton
Registration for these rides is managed by Bigfoot CC and you can find the link to the Rider Registration Form by clicking the link at the top of this page.
If you are able to assist as a ride leader or marshal either for the training rides or for the main event we would be pleased to here from you; please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward the details to Adam.