Bromley Living Streets
promotes walking and campaigns for safer, quieter, low-traffic neighbourhoods.
We believe that by getting more adults & children walking, cycling and using public transport, we can cut the number of car journeys, reduce air pollution, tackle obesity, create healthier communities and attract business & investment into our High Streets throughout the Borough.
– Introduction – Dr Brendan Donegan (Chair of Bromley Living Streets)
– Cllr Will Harmer & Alexander Baldwin-Smith (Bromley Council) – current policy in Bromley Borough
– Catherine Maguire (Clean Air Parents Network) – air pollution and the adverse effects on children
– Jeremy Leach (Living Streets London) – Low Traffic Neighbourhoods and the work of the Living Streets London charity
– Annie Miller (Sustrans) Shortlands Liveable Neighbourhood – an update
– Questions & Next Steps.
This event is aimed at MPs & Councillors, Residents & Businesses, Teachers & Parents, Health Professionals, Walkers & Cyclists.
For further information please email: Bromleygroup@livingstreets.org.uk
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Frequent Buses to Bromley Town Centre from all parts of the Borough
Bike Racks immediately opposite Entrance to the Library