Bromley Cyclists Group Meeting
Bromley Parish Church
St Peter and St Paul’s
Kent, BR2 0EG
Monday 16 July – 7.30pm+
- The group coordinator, John Wood, opened the meeting. The minutes of the May Group Meeting were approved. There has been no movement on the group accounts, which remain at £274.96.
- John Wood made some opening remarks about the theme of the meeting – “How do we build better neighbourhoods in Bromley borough?” – and introduced the three speakers.
- Terry Patterson, chair of the London Cycling Campaign trustees, spoke about “active travel and liveable neighbourhoods in London boroughs; achievements and challenges”.
- Hassan Mohamad,TfL lead on the Liveable Neighbourhoods Programme, spoke about “winning active travel bids; experience to date and best practice”.
- Angus Culverwell, head of traffic and road safety at Bromley Council, spoke about “what Bromley is doing to advance active travel”.
- Tea break
- Panel discussion, prompted by questions from the floor.
- The meeting was closed.