Bromley Cyclists Group Meeting
Bromley Parish Church
St Peter and St Paul’s
Kent, BR2 0EG
Monday 12 November 2018 – 7.30pm+
- Open and welcome. Attendees: John Wood, Linda Rampling, Tom Campbell, Derek Mark, Richard Gibbons, Jonathan Coulter, Tim Wild, Louie & Heather Holder, Jim Callinan. Eight tickets were requested using EventBrite. Five of those people didn’t come along.
- Apologies. None
- To consider the minutes of the Group Meeting on 16 July for approval. Proposed by John Wood and seconded by Linda Rampling. Approved.
- To receive and approve the Bromley Cyclists Group quarterly accounts. We have £676.46 in our account. Since our last group meeting, we have received a £261.50 annual membership payment from the LCC and £180 from the LCC for leading a ride to Prudential RideLondon. We have paid £40 to reimburse John Wood for stamps on letters sent to local election candidates. The accounts were approved.
- The coordinator presented his report
- Richard Gibbons gave an informative presentation about the full range of cycle schemes planned in the borough.
- AOB. None