Friday 16 August 2013
Bromley Cyclist’s have been invited to attend 2 stakeholder meetings arranged by the council in September to discuss our recently submitted wishes.
Apart from numerous council departments other invitees include representatives from British Cycling, Green Chain, Bromley PCT, Bromley Police, Bromley Town Centre Management, Glades Shopping Centre Security, Sustrans, Southeastern Railways and a number of local retailers.
The format will be a workshop to discuss:
- A presentation by Transport and Highways on ‘Cycling in Bromley’
- Sharing work plans and priorities
- Discussion Groups:
- Cycling infrastructure (cycling routes, parking and facilities)
- Recreational Cycling (sport, leisure and cycling in parks)
- Cycling soft measures (marketing, promotion and training)
- Feedback from groups
- Identifying opportunities for joint working
We are looking forward to these discussions. Watch this space for updates.